Friday, July 20, 2012

Confessions Part II

I went home (to my parents' house) last weekend. When I packed up to leave I raided their pantry and freezer and came home with enough groceries for the week. I feel like this isn't ok considering I am a "grown-up" now.

I run a Twitter handle for work. Every time a business/organization follows my on Twitter I wonder, "What human is behind this Twitter account reading all my tweets??"

I cut five inches off my hair last weekend.

Speaking of haircuts, my nephew got his first haircut last weekend. If this isn't the cutest thing you've ever seen, I don't know what is.



I am now a contributor to Lubbock in the Loop! You can check out my posts here and here. Right now I've done solely wedding-related posts, but there are more things coming soon!

Happy Friday! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment