Monday, March 05, 2012

The Wedding Days Are Gone

I officially unsubscribed from all the wedding blogs in my Google Reader this week. After a year of reading, planning, crunching numbers, pulling my hair out, crying, and laughing, my wedding planning days are officially over. Notice, it took me almost two months to get the wedding business off my mind. (Put down the wedding magazine Allison....)




I always knew I'd be that girl who obsessed over every detail and aspect of her wedding day. Over the course of mine and Reagan's engagement, however, I realized that the wedding is a tiny part of our story as a couple. Our wedding weekend was probably one of the most fun times of my life, and we felt more than blessed to have everyone we love in the same place, at the same time to celebrate our marriage.  That being said - it was just a weekend.








I thought it would be sad when my days as a bride ended, but I felt the opposite. It was much more exciting to be relaxing in Jamaica with a husband. (That still sounds weird...) It's also pretty exciting to be married to your best friend.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment