1. Bedding and More Bedding: Now that I live with a boy, I had to get rid of my "girly" bedding and try to make our bedroom look more gender neutral.
2. Wedding Date Pillow: My sister got me this burlap pillow from Etsy as a Christmas gift, and I absolutely love it.
3. Anything monogrammed: I'm a total sucker for a monogram. Canisters, napkin rings, towels, you name it - I want our initials on it! If you know my husband, he loves to monogram things as well.
4. Pretty Bathroom Towels: Nothing makes you feel grown up like having nice, pretty towels in your bathroom.
5. Picture Frames: You need something to put all your wedding pictures in!
6. Candles: I am obsessed with candles. I have them all over the house, and they are burning from the time I get home until the time I go to bed. My favorite candle is WoodWick in Biscotti.Pin It