Thursday, May 10, 2012

What Every Bride Wants {for the home}

Continuing with my lists of "What Every Bride Wants", the next installment is for around the home!

1. Bedding and More Bedding: Now that I live with a boy, I had to get rid of my "girly" bedding and try to make our bedroom look more gender neutral.

2. Wedding Date Pillow: My sister got me this burlap pillow from Etsy as a Christmas gift, and I absolutely love it.


3. Anything monogrammed:  I'm a total sucker for a monogram. Canisters, napkin rings, towels, you name it - I want our initials on it! If you know my husband, he loves to monogram things as well.


4. Pretty Bathroom Towels: Nothing makes you feel grown up like having nice, pretty towels in your bathroom. 



5. Picture Frames: You need something to put all your wedding pictures in!




6. Candles: I am obsessed with candles. I have them all over the house, and they are burning from the time I get home until the time I go to bed.  My favorite candle is WoodWick in Biscotti.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment