The extent of my entertaining these days is having a couple of friends over for dinner, or hosting my parents for the weekend. However, Reagan and I can't wait until we throw more parties. Here are some recommendations of what every bride wants to entertain!
2. Placemats and Napkins: I received several sets of pretty placemats and napkins from a store I registered at in my hometown. However, you find pretty table linens anywhere from Crate and Barrel to Anthropologie or Pottery Barn.
3. Snack Bowls: We eat A LOT of chips and salsa in our house, so naturally these Fiesa Fruit Bowls are used for salsa as opposed to fruit.
4. China: To register for china or nor to register for china? Granted, picking a china pattern is "old-fashioned" and not for everyone, but I just couldn't help myself. We always ate on my mom's china during special events or holidays, and I couldn't imaging not having my own.
5. Pottery Barn Classic Stemware: I thought long and hard about where to register for stemware. (Wine glasses are important, ok?) Finally, I decided on Pottery Barn due to the fact that all the glasses are sturdy and I don't feel like they will break easily.
6. Screwpull Wine Pump Set: Another Rebecca recommendation, "Perfect for people who have husbands that don't want wine every night. Pour a glass, put the rubber cork on and pull the air out and it stays fresh!"
7. Specialty Food Items: Perfect for a foodie or cook. For example, specialty spices, sauces, coffee or drink mixes.
And that wraps up my gift-giving recommendations. Did anyone get a gift (wedding related or not) that everyone has to know about?